Storozhenko Yulia Olegovna
Dermatologist, cosmetologist, trichologist
- Work experience:
- 23 years
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер., дом 4
- 1999 - Ivanovo State Medical Academy named after A.S. Bubnov, medical business, medical business (doctor), Ivanovo (Ivanovo region).
- 2000 - First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, department of dermatovenereology, internship, Moscow.
- 2003 - Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, department of dermatovenereology, dermatovenereologist, residency, Moscow.
- 2003 - full course in the specialty "Skin and venereal diseases".
- 2003 - RMAPE with specializations in "Medical cosmetology and aesthetic therapy", "Physiotherapy in cosmetology", "Hardware cosmetology".
- 2003 - practical course in aesthetic mesotherapy, qualified as a mesotherapist.
- 2003 - training under the program "Use of the drug in aesthetic medicine".
- 2004 - practical course on the use of contour plastics: Restylane, Perlane, RestylaneTouch.
- 2004 - full course in natural pharmacology, eligibility to work as a paramedical dermatology practitioner authorized by DANNE Montague King Foundation, USA.
- 2004 - full course of training in permanent make-up, qualification "Specialist in permanent make-up".
- 2006 - full course of study in trichology and hair treatment methods on the apparatus "Tricoprogram".
- Papular skin diseases (psoriasis, parapsoriasis, lichen planus).
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, atopic dermatitis, acne, allergic dermatosis, seborrheic dermatitis, etc., as well as contagious fungal, viral and bacterial skin infections of nails and hair.
- Removal of scars.
- Improving skin tone and texture.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acne (acne) of all forms.
- Lifting, epilation, non-ablative rejuvenation, spider veins removal, microcurrents, oxygen mesotherapy, facial massage.
- Acne, rosacea, demodicosis, seborrheic dermatitis.
- Toxic-allergic diseases.
- Hyperpigmentation and hyperkeratosis, cicatricial defects.
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser and IPL methods to eliminate pigmentation and vascular pathologies (rosacea, hemangiomas).
- Facial treatments, individual selection of cosmetics, cleansing, peeling.
- Therapy of aesthetic skin imperfections of various origins (problem skin (acne and post-acne), pigmentation and vascular malformations, scars and skin striae).
- Carrying out cosmetic procedures, including all types of aesthetic and medical cosmetology.
- Detox programs.
- 2004 - present - is an active member of the society of aesthetic medicine specialists.
Children's examination: no.