Shvangiradze Teona Albertovna
- Work experience:
- 10 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2005 - 2011 - First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov.
- 2011 - 2012 - internship "Therapy", Department of "Hospital therapy No. 1" PMGMU named after I.M. Sechenov.
- 2012 - 2014 - Residency "Endocrinology", FGBU "Endocrinological Research Center" of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2014 - 2017 - Postgraduate study "Endocrinology", Federal State Budgetary Institution "Endocrinological Research Center" of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2015 - professional retraining "Ultrasound diagnostics", Federal State Budgetary Institution "State Research Center of the Russian Federation, Federal Medical and Biological Center named after A. I. Burnazyan".
- 2020 - defense of the thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences on the topic "Signaling molecules of adipose tissue and microRNA: association with coronary atherosclerosis in patients with obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus".
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
- She studied at the school "Obesity and Comorbid Diseases", "Menopause Management in Women with Endocrine Pathology: Theory and Practice", "Endocrine Aspects of Contraception" at the Endocrinological Research Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2012 - 2017 - Federal State Budgetary Institution "Endocrinological Research Center" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2015 - 2017 - Nearmedic clinics network.
- Management of pregnant women with thyroid pathology, diabetes mellitus.
- Conducting schools for patients with diabetes, obesity.
Diagnostics and treatment:
- type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus and complications, correction of hypoglycemic therapy (oral and insulin therapy);
- pathology of the thyroid gland (hypo/hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis, nodular and diffuse goiter);
- adrenal glands (incidentilomas, pheochromocytoma, hyperaldosteronism, hypercortisolism, VDKN);
- neuroendocrine diseases (prolactinoma, acromegaly, hypopituitaris, Itsenko-Cushing's disease);
- diseases of bone and mineral metabolism (primary/secondary/tertiary hyperparathyroidism, osteoporosis of various origins);
- reproductive disorders;
- secondary arterial hypertension;
- metabolic disorders (metabolic syndrome, obesity).
- 5 publications in all-Russian medical journals, in collections of scientific works of participants in all-Russian and international conferences, 3 articles in the Higher Attestation Commission.
- Presentations at international conferences of the European Society of Young Endocrinologists (EYES), the European Society of Endocrinologists (ECE), the European Society for the Study of Obesity (EASO), All-Russian Congresses on Endocrinology.
- Member of the Russian Association of Endocrinologists (RAE), Member of the Russian Society of Young Endocrinologists (ROME).
- "Obesity and Metabolism" Journal Web Editor.