Ozdoeva Zara Salmanovna
Obstetrician-gynecologist, doctor of ultrasound diagnostics
- Work experience:
- 32 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 1981-1987 North Ossetian State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine, diploma with honors
- 1987-1988 internship in obstetrics and gynecology
- 1988-1990 Clinical Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the 2nd MOLGMI named after N.I. Pirogov
- 1991 Defense of the PhD thesis on the topic: "Dynamic laparoscopy in gynecology"
Further education courses:
- Certification cycles for obstetrics and gynecology every 5 years (2004,2009,2014) Certification cycles for ultrasound diagnosis every 5 years (2007,2012,2017)
- Further training under the program “Colposcopy and pathology of the cervix uteri” 1997, 2010, “Application of radio wave surgery methods in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases” 2010, “Urogenital diseases and skin pathology of the vulva” 2015. Annual participation in interdisciplinary forums and master classes with international participation for colposcopy, diseases of the cervix and vulvovaginal diseases.
- Continuing education on the methods of examination and treatment of endocrine gynecological diseases in the NCAC & 2006. Participation in international congresses on reproductive medicine 2006, 2016, 2019
- Endoscopy Certification Course 2012 Annual participation in international congresses with an endoscopy course on new technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases.
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological pathology
- Pregnancy planning and management, including in patients with miscarriage
- Ultrasound diagnostics in gynecology and obstetrics (I-II trimesters)
- Small surgical interventions in gynecology.