Neledov Dmitriy Viktorovich
- Work experience:
- 19 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2003 - higher medical, Kursk State Medical University, general medicine.
- 2004 - internship, surgery, Obninsk.
- 2006 - clinical residency, radiology, Obninsk.
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
- 2004 - internship on the topic "Interventional interventions under the control of ultrasound and X-ray television", Tula.
- 2005 - internship on the topic "Magnetic Resonance Imaging" at the Russian Oncology Center named after Blokhin, Moscow.
- 2005 - internship on the topic "Magnetic resonance imaging" in the 1st diagnostic center, Moscow.
- 2006 - internship on the topic "Magnetic resonance imaging" in the scientific center of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology named after Kulakov, Moscow.
- 2007 - advanced training in magnetic resonance imaging, St. Petersburg.
- 2008 - internship on the topic "Diagnostic hepatology" at the university clinic, Munich (Germany).
- 2010 - internship on "Brachytherapy for prostate cancer", Washington (America).
- 2010 - internship on the topic "Vertebroplasty", clinic, Dusseldorf (Germany).
- 2012 - refresher courses in the specialty "Radiology", Federal State Budgetary Institution Russian Scientific Center for Radiology of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2015 - refresher courses in the specialty "Radiology", Federal State Budgetary Institution Russian Scientific Center for Radiology of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2004 - 2021 - Researcher, Senior Researcher, Radiologist of the Department of Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the M.R. AF Tsyba, branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Medical Research Center of Radiology" of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Obninsk.
- 2004 - 2005 - Radiologist in a private clinic, Moscow.
- 2005 - 2006 - Radiologist of the Federal State Budgetary Institution FNKTS FMBA, Moscow.
- 2013 - present - radiologist at the MRI center, Serpukhov.
- 2018 - 2020 - Radiologist of the Center for High-Precision Radiology "Gamma Clinic", Obninsk.
- 2019 - present - Radiologist at a private center.
- 2019 - present - Siemens freelance applicator.
- 2020 (April, May) - work in the red zone COVID-19 Research Institute of Urology and Interventional Radiology named after V.I. N. A. Lopatkina, branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "MIC of Radiology" of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow.
- Development and implementation of research protocols in accordance with modern clinical requirements.
- Self-configuration and testing of protocols on tomographs.
- Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).
- Member of the Russian Society of Radiologists and Radiologists (RORR).
- Dissertation "Magnetic resonance imaging of the whole body in the diagnosis of metastatic lesions of the skeleton in cancer patients".
- Approvals for the use of two new medical technologies in the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development: "Method of detecting metastatic lesions of the skeleton using sequential magnetic resonance imaging of the whole body", "Interstitial radiation therapy (brachytherapy) of prostate cancer".
- RF patents for inventions: "Method for the diagnosis of pelvic tumors", "Device for stereotaxic guidance of a biopsy needle under the control of MRI".
- Author and co-author of more than 60 publications in domestic and foreign editions.