Kuryleva Irina Mikhailovna
Ophthalmologist, Laser Surgeon
- Work experience:
- 10 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2010 - Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, specialty - medical business, diploma with honors;
- 2010-2012 - Residency at the Helmholtz Moscow Institute of Eye Diseases (A.I. Evdokimov Moscow State Medical and Dental University, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, specialty ophthalmology).
- 2013 - “Optical coherence tomography in ophthalmology” (Helmholtz Scientific Research Institute of GB).
- 2013 - “Fluorescence angiography” (Helmholtz Scientific Research Institute of GB)
- 2014 - “Laser surgery and the introduction of fluorescence angiography” (MNTK them. SN Fedorov)
- 2015 - "Contact vision correction." The vision vision institute
- 2018 - “Laser technology in the treatment of pathology of the anterior segment of the eye” (Helmholtz Scientific Research Institute of GB)
Area of professional interests:
Comprehensive examination of patients with cataracts, vitreoretinal pathology, with refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), diagnosis and treatment of infectious and allergic eye diseases, early diagnosis and conservative treatment of glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration. Laser treatment of diabetic retinopathy and other types of ocular fundus vascular pathology, peripheral vitreochorioretinal dystrophy and retinal ruptures, glaucoma, secondary cataracts. Outpatient procedures (lacrimal lavage, removal of foreign bodies from the conjunctiva, cornea, removal of papillomas of the eyelids), OCT, ultrasound. Fundus fluorescence angiography.
- Co-author of 14 publications (of which 1 - in the foreign press), 1 patent. Regular participation in Russian and international ophthalmological conferences, conferences of young scientists.
- ARVO (The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology) 2012 International Travel Grant recipient.