Bystritskaya Elena Alexandrovna
- Work experience:
- 19 years
- Academic degree:
- Medical category:
- Врач первой категории
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
- 2002 - Moscow State Medical and Dental University, specialty - medical business, diploma with honors.
- 2002 - 2004 - Clinical residency at Moscow State Medical and Dental University, a full course in the specialty “Dermatovenerology”, at the same time she worked as a trainee doctor in dermatovenerology in KVKD No. 8.
In 2008 she defended her thesis. From 2005 to 2010, he actively studied the effects of lasers and photo therapy for aging skin, the possibility of laser resurfacing of the skin, the combination of laser technology and other cosmetic procedures. The results of these works were published in journals (KI, Experimental and Clinical Dermatocosmetology, Russian Journal of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, etc.) and reported at congresses and congresses. From 2003 to the present, I have been exploring new possibilities for the treatment of acne and rosacea with various modern drugs, effective methods of cosmetological correction of defects after these diseases (skin smoothing, narrowing of pores and removal of blood vessels).
Professional achievements and recognition:
79 published scientific papers in medical journals and abstracts at various Medical Congresses and Congresses; Over 14 publications in various media magazines (9 months, Pregnancy, Lady Vita); Permanent participant and speaker at medical congresses, conferences and congresses (Symposium on Aesthetic Medicine, Forum Medicine and Beauty, E. Laputin International Congress on Aesthetic Medicine, etc.)
Area of professional interests:
- An integrated approach to compensating for skin aging and its aesthetic improvement. Including methods:
- Laser technologies (laser resurfacing of the skin, removal of blood vessels, scar removal, photorejuvenation).
- Laser and IPL (photo) hair removal.
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial skin diseases (including acne, rosacea) and hair loss.
- Contour plastics (botulinum therapy and hyauronic acid preparations).
- Hardware cosmetology - Altera (ultrasound-lifting) and non-injection mesotherapy.
Further education, courses and advanced training:
- While still in clinical residency, she became interested in cosmetology and in 2004 she studied at the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in the specialty “Medical Cosmetology” with additional training in NikMeda on the use of botulinum therapy, contour plastics with hyaluronic acid and mesotherapy; in Filorg for mesotherapy; in Martinex on mesotherapy and chemical peels.
- In 2006, she underwent further training at the KI Educational and Cosmetic Center under the Aesthetic Cosmetology program.
- In 2009, she confirmed the certificate and completed additional training at the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, specializing in Medical Cosmetology.
- In 2012, she underwent retraining at the Medical Institute for Advanced Medical Studies of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Establishment of Higher Professional Education “Moscow State Pedagogical University” with a degree in “Cosmetology” and was awarded a certificate by a cosmetologist. In addition, she studied contour plastics in MerzFarm with Belotera and Xeomin preparations, in Vallex-M contour plastics with Restilay and Dysport drugs, and mesotherapy with Esthetic Dermal and Yalo-pro. In REC Expert - chemical peels.
- In 2003, she underwent professional retraining at the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Faculty of Medicine of MB and EP at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and became an additional Physiotherapist. In 2008, she underwent advanced training in physiotherapy at the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Faculty of Medicine of MB and EP at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. In 2013, at the Institute of Postgraduate Professional Education FSBI SSC FMBC named after A.I. Burnazyan FMBA of Russia passed advanced training in physiotherapy.
- In 2003, she completed special courses on "Laser Therapy" at the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Federal University of MB and EP at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. In 2003, she was trained on the use of the XTRAC laser in the treatment of vitiligo and psoriasis in PhotoMedex in St. Petersburg. In 2003, she studied at the Luminette IPL system at LYNTON Laser in Moscow. In 2008-2009, scientific work was carried out on the IPL system to combine FIJIE special anti-aging peels with IPL radiation.
- In 2008, she studied at the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education and received a specialty in "Laser Surgery". In 2005, 2008 and 2012, she was trained on DEKA laser systems.
- In 2009 and 2012, a 2-day specialization course in Fotona lasers was held at SportMedImport.
- In 2013, the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education underwent re-training in "Laser Surgery". In 2013 she received a certificate: 3-day training course on the use of the Palomar apparatus.
Natalia Dmitrievna Kalyuzhnaya / 01.02.2020
Nataliya / 19.04.2019
Elizabeth / 07.10.2016
Anna / 02.07.2015
Kristina / 09.12.2013
Anna / 06.12.2013
Irina Grigorievna / 03.12.2013