Bolotova Rimma Sangaevna
- Work experience:
- 7 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2014 - Chita State Medical Academy, general medicine, basic education.
- 2016 - Institute of Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky, surgery, residency.
- 2019 - Institute of Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky, surgery, postgraduate study.
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES
- 2017 - professional retraining on the basis of PMGU I.M. Sechenov, specialty "Ultrasound diagnostics".
- October - November 2017 - course "Percutaneous minimally invasive interventions in surgery", GBUZ Moscow Clinical Research Center named after Loginov, Moscow.
- 2018 - professional retraining on the basis of PMGU I.M. Sechenov, specializing in "X-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment".
- January - March 2018 - internship at the radiology department of the "ASAN medical center" clinic, Seoul, South Korea.
- October - November 2018 - internship at the Department of Angiography and X-ray Endovascular Surgery, FGBU Russian Scientific Center for Radiology and Surgical Technologies named after A.M. Granov, St. Petersburg.
- 2019 - professional retraining on the basis of MONIKI named after M.F. Vladimirsky with a degree in "Oncology".
- 2014 - 2019 - surgeon, FGBU National Medical Research Center for Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky.
- 2018 - 2019 - doctor of ultrasound diagnostics, City Clinical Hospital No. 13, Moscow.
- In total, 10 publications have been published in Russian and foreign medical journals, 1 monograph.
- Member of the European Society of Interventional Radiology (CIRSE), American Society of Oncology (ASCO), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO).