The benefits of therapeutic cosmetology
Not inferior in its effectiveness to other areas, therapeutic cosmetology also has a number of advantages:
- Absence or minimal invasiveness of the skin: healing and rejuvenation of the skin with the help of complex therapeutic methods (for example, leaving CellCosmet, Pevonia Botanica) does not require aggressive skin effects and invasive procedures. On the contrary, such care is accompanied by pleasant sensations, relaxes muscles, skin and thereby enhances the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Methods of therapeutic cosmetology are accompanied by a minimal risk of complications.
- The use of therapeutic techniques in cosmetology significantly reduces the long rehabilitation period (compared with plastic surgery or complex hardware interventions) or does not require it at all.
- When carrying out most therapeutic cosmetic procedures, there is no need for special conditions (sterility, equipment, auxiliary materials).
The combination of various products in a single complex of skin care allows you to get the desired result in the earliest possible time from the start of treatment procedures.
The possibilities of therapeutic cosmetology
Therapeutic cosmetology successfully copes with skin problems such as:
- Change in normal skin pigmentation;
- Dryness and hypersensitivity of the skin;
- Problem skin (excessive sebum formation, sweating);
- Senile and facial wrinkles;
- Purse-string wrinkles;
- Deepening skin folds;
- Gravity ptosis
- Local excess deposition of subcutaneous fat (second chin);
- Natural skin aging.
Methods in therapeutic cosmetology
Therapeutic cosmetology in K + 31 has a wide range of different methods of rejuvenation, healing and improving the appearance of the skin:
Using professional cosmetics (CellCosmet, Pevonia Botanica and others) is a popular, affordable and highly effective skin care method that returns beauty and health to it;
<Peelings (chemical, mechanical, physical) - methods aimed at removing the surface layer of dead epithelial cells, improving breathing of the skin, its blood circulation and appearance;
Mesotherapy - intra- and subcutaneous injections of complex preparations to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid;
Biorevitalization - subcutaneous administration of synthetic hyaluronic acid, which helps to straighten the skin, increase its elasticity and turgor;
Contour plastic surgery - targeted elimination of wrinkles by local injection of various biodegradable drugs (based on hyaluronic acid, synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite, cellulose);
Intradermal administration of drugs is a unique technique for rejuvenating the skin and improving its appearance through subcutaneous injections of its own blood plasma enriched with platelets.
Therapeutic cosmetology in the clinic K + 31
In Clinic K + 31, experienced dermatocosmetologists and aesthetists work at the Department of Dermatocosmetology, who carry out a full range of diagnostic measures and examination of problem skin. We select the best and most suitable care products, prescribe the necessary procedures only taking into account the individual characteristics of each patient.
After the courses of therapeutic cosmetology, we offer recommendations for independent daily skin care - this is the key to long-term maintenance of beauty, youth and attractiveness of the skin.
The cost of comprehensive skin care as part of therapeutic cosmetology at the K + 31 clinic is being clarified with a dermatocosmetologist during a preliminary consultation. You can get acquainted with the approximate cost of the procedures in our price list.