Provides information that helps achieve better diabetes compensation.
- Allows you to identify hidden hypoglycemia (including nightly!), As well as increase glycemia after eating
- Gives a complete picture that might not be detected by measuring the level of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) and self-monitoring with a glucometer
- Understanding how the regimen of the day, the use of drugs affects glucose levels
- Allows more effective adjustment of therapy, nutrition and lifestyle
- Glucose is recorded every 5 minutes (up to 288 measurements per day)