Gadzhieva Khaybat Hadisovna
Ultrasound Diagnostic Doctor
- Work experience:
- 19 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- She graduated from the Dagestan State Medical Academy in 2001 with a degree in pediatrics.
- She completed an internship in the specialty "Pediatrics" of the DSEA in 2002.
- She studied at the graduate school of the Federal State Institution Moscow Research Institute of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery (Scientific Research Clinical Institute of Pediatrics named after academician Yu. E. Veltishchev FSBEI HE RNIMU named after N. I. Pirogov) from 2008 to 2011, having successfully defended her thesis on "Features of microbiocenosis, local intestinal immunity and mesenteric blood flow of premature babies in the rationale for feeding tactics."
Further education courses:
She completed training and continuing education courses in the specialty "Ultrasound Diagnostics" at the Department of Radiological Diagnostics of Children at the State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia in 2010, 2014 and 2019.
Additional professional continuing education programs at GBOU RMAPO on the following topics:
- 2015, neurosonography, dopplerography of brachiocephalic vessels and transcranial dopplerography in children.
- 2017, ultrasound diagnostics in gynecology.
- 2017, a comprehensive ultrasound examination of the vascular system.
- 2019, ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of the soft tissues and joints of the musculoskeletal system.
Work experience as a doctor in ultrasound diagnostics for 10 years.
- 2010 - 2014, Children's City Clinic No. 104 DZ, Moscow.
- 2012 - 2014, Maternity Hospital No. 10, Moscow.
- 2013 - 2016, Central Clinical Hospital RAS Pediatric Department No. 3.
- 2014 - 2015, Moscow SPC for the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy.
- 2015 - present, University Children's Clinical Hospital FSAEI HE First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Sechenova.
Performs ultrasound examinations of abdominal organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, stomach, spleen), retroperitoneal space (kidneys, adrenal glands), hip joints, thyroid gland, thymus gland, pelvic organs, soft tissues, lymph nodes, neurosonography, transcranial duplex scanning of cerebral vessels, duplex scanning of brachiocephalic vessels, duplex scanning of the abdominal aorta and its visceral branches, dopplerography of the kidney vessels.
Examination of children: from the first birthday to 18 years.
Knowledge of foreign languages: spoken English.