Zakharyan Norayr Grairovich
Head of the clinic of traumatology-orthopedics, traumatologist-orthopedist
- Work experience:
- 13 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- In 2004 he graduated from the medical faculty of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN).
- 2004 - 2006, residency at the RUDN University Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Faculty of Medicine.
- 2006 - 2008, post-graduate course of the RUDN University at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Faculty of Medicine.
- In 2008 he defended his thesis on "Dislocations after total hip replacement", the supervisor is a corresponding member. RAS, MD Zagorodni N.V.
Further education courses:
Since 2007, he has been interning in leading clinics in Europe and the USA in the following areas: primary and revision arthroplasty of large joints, arthroscopy of large joints. Recent internships:
- 2017 - Lecture-cadaver course on knee replacement, Basel, Switzerland.
- 2018 - Lecture course on hip replacement, Gotenburg, Sweden.
- 2018 - Congress of the American Academy of Orthopedic Traumatologists, San-Diego, CA., USA.
- 2019 - internship at Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Tomas L. Bernasek, Tampa, USA.
- 2019 - Lecture course on revision hip arthroplasty, Hamburg, Germany.
- Since 2007 - traumatologist-orthopedist, Department of Traumatology, GBUZ Clinical Hospital №31.
- Since 2010 - traumatologist-orthopedist, orthopedics department of GBUZ GKB No. 31.
- Since 2014 - Head of the Department of Orthopedics, City Clinical Hospital No. 31.
- Since 2020 - head of the clinic of traumatology and orthopedics "K + 31".
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:
- Performs over 600 orthopedic surgeries per year.
- Specialization: primary and revision arthroplasty of the hip and knee joints, complex cases of primary arthroplasty of large joints.
- Arthroscopic interventions on the knee, hip, ankle and elbow joints.
- Reconstructive operations on the feet.
- Osteosynthesis of fractures, treatment of defects and deformations of long tubular bones.
Professional development and achievements:
- The first in Moscow to perform knee replacement with the installation of a ceramic endoprosthesis.
- Teaching Consultant DePuy (Johnson & Johnson) for knee and hip arthroplasty.
- Teacher of the international course AO Recon.
- One of the founders and teacher of the international training orthopedic course Gyumri Orthopedic School.
- Since 2016, he has been the chief traumatologist at ZAO Moscow.
- Winner of the Specialist of the Year award in the nomination Best Traumatologist-Orthopedist of Moscow, 2019
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), as well as international associations SICOT, AO / ASIF.