Sokolova Alena Victorovna
Ultrasound Diagnostic Doctor
- Work experience:
- 14 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2006 - North Ossetian State Medical Academy, specialty - medical business.
- 2009 - Scientific Center of Neurology RAMS, clinical residency, specialty - neurology.
- 2012 - Scientific Center of Neurology RAMS, graduate school.
- 2011 - Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, professional retraining in the specialty of ultrasound diagnostics.
Further education courses ::
- 2018 - Ultrasound diagnosis of heart disease.
The dissertation on the topic "Ischemic cerebrovascular diseases on the background of metabolic syndrome: the state of the cardiovascular system (clinical and ultrasound examination)."
Area of professional interests:
Triplex scanning of the main arteries of the head, transcranial triplex scanning of intracranial sections of the main arteries of the head, triplex scanning of arteries and veins of the upper and lower extremities.
Professional achievement and recognition:
- Author of 2 articles, co-author of 6 publications.
- Presentations at the V All-Russian Scientific Congress of Radiologists and Therapists, report at the VI Congress of the Russian Association of Specialists in Ultrasound Diagnostics in Medicine.
- Study of morphological and functional changes in the heart and its valvular apparatus (EchoCG)