Pshikhachev Ahmed Mukhamedovich
- Work experience:
- 16 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
Laparoscopic treatment of oncological and urological diseases
Transurethral treatments for prostate adenoma and bladder cancer
Endourological treatment of urolithiasis
- 1997-2003 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "KBSU named after H.M. Berbekova ", Faculty of Medicine, specialty" General Medicine ",
- 2003–2004 Clinical internship specializing in “Surgery”, FSBEI HPE “KBSU named after H.M. Berbekova ",
- 2004–2006 Clinical residency in the specialty “Urology” FSBEI HE “Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov”,
- Graduate School of Urology, FGAOU VO "First Moscow State Medical University named after THEM. Sechenov ", 2007-2010.
- Defense of the thesis for the degree of “Candidate of Medical Sciences”, 2011
- Professional retraining in the specialty "Oncology" - Russian Cancer Research Center named after N.N. Blokhin, 2013
- Doctorate in Urology, Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “First Moscow State Medical University named after THEM. Sechenov ", 2013–2016.
- The planned date of defense of the dissertation for the degree of “Doctor of Medical Sciences” is the end of 2017.
Further education courses :
- Further training under the program "Urology". Moscow, 2016
- Practical training “Puncture access to the pyelocaliceal system under ultrasound control”. Moscow, 2016
- Further training under the program "Endo- and laparoscopic surgical interventions in urology". Moscow, 2013
- Professional retraining in the specialty "Oncology". Moscow 2012
- Thematic improvement course on the topic “Manual skills in endoscopic surgery in urology”. Kazan, 2012
- Further training under the program "Urology". Moscow, 2011
- Further training under the program "Laparoscopic methods of treatment of patients with diseases of the genitourinary system." Berlin 2011
- Thematic improvement course on “Laparoscopic technologies in the treatment of oncourological diseases”. Vienna, 2010
- Further training on the topic "Laparoscopic and endoscopic urology". Kazan, 2010
- Further training under the program "Diagnosis and treatment of malignant neoplasms." Moscow, 2007
- Further training under the Clinical Andrology program. Moscow, 2007
- Lecture educational course "Urodynamics of the lower urinary tract and pelvic disorders in women." Moscow, 2006
- Lecture educational course “Quality of life of a urological patient”, Moscow, 2005
- Further training under the program "Ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space." Moscow, 2005
- Further training under the program "Ultrasonic methods of diagnosis and treatment in urology." Moscow, 2004
- Further training on the program "Oncology". Moscow, 2004
- Further training under the program "Urology". Moscow, 2004
- Lecture educational course “Quality of life of a urological patient”. Moscow, 2004
- 2004-2007 - urologist at the Family Doctor clinic
- 2007-2017 - Urologist, Clinic of Urology, First MGMU named after THEM. Sechenova
Professional skills and possession of unique techniques:
Minimally invasive treatments for the following urological and oncological diseases
- Kidney tumor - a laparoscopic or robot-assisted kidney resection, laparoscopic nephrectomy.
- Prostate cancer - laparoscopic or robot-assisted prostatectomy, including nerve-saving biopsy of the prostate.
- Bladder cancer - laparoscopic or robot-assisted cystectomy (cystrostatectomy), TUR or laser en-block resection of the bladder wall with a tumor.
- Hydronephrosis - laparoscopic or robot-assisted plastic of the ureteropelvic segment.
- Kidney cyst - laparoscopic excision of the wall of the kidney cyst.
- Ureter stricture - laparoscopic anastomotic or replacement ureteroplasty, Boari operation.
- Bladder diverticulum - laparoscopic diverticulectomy.
- Prostate adenoma - laser (holmium and thulium) enucleation of prostatic hyperplasia, TUR of the prostate gland.
- Kidney stone - percutaneous or mini-percutaneous nephrolithotripsy.
- Ureter stone - contact ureterolithotripsy (CULT).
- Bladder stone - contact cystolithotripsy.
- Urethral stricture (urethra) - anastomotic or replacement buccal urethroplasty.
- Testicular cancer - orchfuniculectomy, incl. with testicular prosthetics.
- Varicocele - Marmara microsurgery, laparoscopic clipping of the spermatic veins.
- Hydrocele (dropsy of testicular membranes) - operation of Bergman, Winkelman, Lord.
- Epididymal cyst - excision of the epididymal cyst.
- Phimosis - circumcisio (circumcision of the foreskin).
- Short frenulum of the penis - frenuloplasty.
- Stress urinary incontinence in women - operation TVT-O.
- Chronic postcoital cystitis is a transposition of the external opening of the urethra.
Nikolay Ignatov / 19.02.2019