Zagorodny Nikolay Vasilevich
Director of FSBI Nat. Honey. Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Names and N.N. Priorova
- Work experience:
- 41 year
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Sciences, PhD, professor
- Medical category:
- Врач высшей категории
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 1980 - Peoples 'Friendship University of Russia (Peoples' Friendship University of Russia), Faculty of Medicine, specialty - general medicine. Honors Diploma.
- 1980 - 1982 - Research Institute of Rheumatology of the USSR Academy of Medical Sciences. Clinical residency and postgraduate studies.
AREA OF PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Endoprosthetics for injuries and diseases of the hip joint.
- Complex recovery and treatment of elbow joint lesions in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Pediatric Faculty of the Russian Scientific Research Medical University.
- Head of the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, PFUR.
- Head of the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Moscow State University.
- Head of the Endoprosthetics Clinic at the CITO named after N.N. Priorova.
- Head of the Clinic of Traumatology and Orthopedics, City Clinical Hospital No. 31.
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Zagorodny N.V. is the author of 234 publications, 3 monographs, 15 teaching aids, 21 copyright certificates and patents.
- Under the leadership of N.V. Zagorodny, cement and cementless hip and knee endoprostheses were developed and introduced into clinical practice.
- Annually visits the leading orthopedic and traumatology clinics in Europe, USA and Canada. He successfully completed internships at the University Clinic of Aarhus (Denmark), the clinic for joint pathology in New York, at the Vertebrological Clinic in Malaga (Spain), at the Endoclinic in Hamburg (Germany), at the J. Chanley clinic (England).
- Since 1990 Zagorodny N.V. is a member of the International Association of Orthopedic Traumatology (SICOT). For a long time he has been a member of the Committee on New Techniques in the Field of Traumatology and Orthopedics under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, is a member of the Editorial Council of the journal "Bulletin of Traumatology and Orthopedics named after N.N. Priorov".
- 2005 - laureate of the RF Government Prize in the field of science and technology.
- Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation. Chief freelance traumatologist-orthopedist of the Moscow Department of Health. Laureate of the Government Prize in Science and Technology (2005). Academician of the International Academy of Informatization (MAI) - in 1998 National Delegate of the Russian Federation to the International Association of Orthopedic Traumatologists (SICOT) - since 1990 Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) - since 2005 Member of the European Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (since 2006). Member of the All-Russian Society of Orthopedic Traumatologists.