Ischenko Elena Vladimirovna
- Work experience:
- 23 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 1996 - Russian State Medical University, general medicine.
- 1998 - Institute of Immunology, FMBA RF, residency, allergology and clinical immunology.
- 2018 - certificate of a specialist, advanced training, FPOV MGMSU.
- 1998 - 2003 - Head Allergy department 52 CDC of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
- 2003 - 2006 - doctor allergist-immunologist, LLC "New Polyclinic".
- 2006 - 2016 - doctor allergist-immunologist, GK MEDSI CDC on Belorusskaya.
- 2016 - 2018 - doctor allergist-immunologist, GK MEDSI CDC on Krasnaya Presnya.
- 2018 - 2019 - Allergologist-immunologist, Hadassah Medical Skolkovo.
- 2019 - present - Allergologist-immunologist, Medsi CDC Group of Companies at Krasnaya Presnya, Medsi Premium department.
- Skin allergy examination by scarification and prick testing.
- Possession of sublingual and injection allergen-specific immunotherapy techniques.
- Management of pregnant women with allergic diseases.
- The area of interest also includes a decrease in resistance to infectious processes of various origins and localization (including furunculosis, herpetic infections), recurrent urticaria and angioedema, dermatitis of various etiologies.
Examination of children: from 15-16 years old.