Mityagin Pavel Alekseevich
- Work experience:
- 14 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2000 - 2006 - Samara State Medical University.
- September 2006 - August 2007 - St. Petersburg. Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Department of Reflexology, neurologist.
- September 2007 - December 2007 - St. Petersburg. Medical Academy. Mechnikov, Department of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Medical Genetics, reflexologist.
- September 2010 - December 2010 - St. Petersburg. Pediatric Medical Academy, chiropractor.
- January 2011 - April 2011 - St. Petersburg. Pediatric Medical Academy, Physiotherapist.
- June 2012 - July 2012 - St. Petersburg. Pediatric Medical Academy, advanced training in neurology.
- September 2012 - October 2012 - St. Petersburg. Pediatric Medical Academy, advanced training in reflexology.
- May 2016 - June 2016 - Moscow, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, advanced training in manual therapy.
- June 2017 - July 2017 - Moscow, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, advanced training in neurology.
- August 2017 - September 2017 - Moscow, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, advanced training in reflexology.
- February 2018 - May 2018 - Moscow, A.N.O. additional professional education, retraining in physiotherapy.
- 2007 - 2010 - City polyclinic №53, St. Petersburg. Position: neurologist, reflexologist.
- 2010 - 2012 - Medical Center "Tibet", St. Petersburg. Position: reflexologist.
- 2012 - 2016 - Medical Center "Gruzdev Clinic", St. Petersburg. Position: reflexologist, neurologist, chiropractor.
- 2016 - 2018 - Medical center "Hello", Moscow. Position: reflexologist, neurologist, chiropractor, physiotherapist.
- 2018 - 2019 - European Medical Center (EMC), Moscow. Position: neurologist, reflexologist, chiropractor, physiotherapist.
- 2019 - 2020 - Dikul Medical Center. Position: manual therapist, reflexologist.
- Initial reception of patients.
- Carrying out procedures for corporal and auricular acupuncture, palpation diagnostics, manual therapy.
- Implementation of diagnostic and treatment blocks of varying complexity (paravertebral, myofascial blocks).
- Treatment: intervertebral hernias, lesions of the peripheral nervous system - radiculopathies, plexopathies (aperture of the chest syndrome), mononeuropathies (carpal tunnel syndrome, pronator round syndrome, Guyon's canal syndrome, Bell's palsy, etc.), polyneuropathies of various etiologies; headaches of various nature (primary headache - migraine, tension headache; cervicogenic headaches); dizziness of various origins; myofascial syndromes, scapular periarthrosis, trochanteritis, plantar fasciitis. Treatment of pain syndrome in arthrosis of the hip, knee joints. Rehabilitation rehabilitation treatment of patients after acute cerebrovascular accident, after TBI and surgical treatment of the spine, joint replacement.
Examination of children: no.