Starosvetskaya Victoria Grigoryevna
Cardiologist, functional diagnostics physician
- Work experience:
- 13 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/doctor.starosvetskaya/
- 2008 - First Medical State University named after I.I. I.M.Sechenov.
- 2009 - City Clinical Hospital No. 31, internship in therapy.
- 2015 - Russian Cardiology Research and Production Complex of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, residency in cardiology.
- 2017 - Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, professional retraining in functional diagnostics.
- 2015 - Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, advanced training in therapy.
- 2009 - 2013 - work as a general practitioner.
- 2015 - 2017 - Clinic Ear Throat Nose, cardiologist.
- 2017 - 2019 - Clinic Medsi on Leninsky Prospekt, general practitioner, cardiologist, functional diagnostics doctor.
- December 2018 - present, K+31 clinic.
- Conducting and decoding an ECG.
- Carrying out and decoding of daily blood pressure monitoring.
- Conducting and decoding daily ECG monitoring by Holter.
- Carrying out and interpretation of spirography, including functional tests.
- Conducting and interpreting stress tests (VEM, Treadmill test, Stress ECHOKG).
- Conducting and interpreting ultrasound densitometry.
- Member of the Russian Cardiological Society.
- Visiting scientific conferences, cardiology congresses.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
Examination of children: no.
The doctor provides medical care in the clinic and at home.
Dmitriy / 31.12.2020