Zueva Irina Vyacheslavovna
- Work experience:
- 23 years
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
Member of the Russian Association of Allergologists and Clinical Immunologists, Member of the Association of Allergologists and Immunologists of the CIS
- In 1993 she graduated from the Saratov Medical Institute, military medical faculty.
- In 1998 she graduated from the residency in Dermatovenerology of the Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirov in the city of St. Petersburg.
Further education courses:
- 1998 - received a certificate in the specialty "Dermatovenerology";
- 1999 - graduated from the certification course “Social Hygiene and Healthcare Organization” SBEI DPO RMAPO of the Ministry of Health of Russia
- 2000 - graduated from the certification course "Dermatovenerology" Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN);
- 2008 - graduated from the certification course “Dermatovenerology” Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN);
- 2011 - completed the certification course "Cosmetology";
- 2012 - passed the certification course "Dermatovenerology";
- 2014 - certification course "Organization of public health and public health" GBOU DPO RMAPO Ministry of Health of Russia.
- 2015 - a cycle of advanced training of medical workers at the Department of Allergology and Immunology under the program "Allergology and Immunology" Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN).
- 2017 - certification cycle of advanced training in "Dermatovenerology"
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic dermatoses, urticaria, eczema, psoriasis, scabies, fungal diseases and other skin diseases;
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases in men and women with the preparation of individual treatment programs, taking into account the immune status of the patient;
- Diagnosis and treatment of herpesvirus infections, EBV in children and adults;
- Treatment of seborrhea;
- Treatment of diseases of the scalp, nails, hair;
- Diagnosis and treatment of food allergies;
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis;
- Drawing up individual programs of immunocorrection and immunoprophylaxis;
- Diagnosis of primary and secondary immunodeficiency in children and adults.
Professional development and achievements:
He takes an active part in conferences and congresses in the field of dermatovenerology and allergology-immunology in Moscow, in the CIS countries, as well as abroad.
Has 25 publications.