Tegnnyadnova Ekaterina Valeryevna
Ophthalmologist, Laser Surgeon
- Work experience:
- 15 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2006 - First Moscow State Medical University. THEM. Sechenov, Faculty of Medicine, specialty - medical business
- 2011 - 2012 Clinical internship with a degree in Ophthalmology on the basis of the Russian Scientific Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov (clinical base 15 GKB them O.M. Filatova)
- 2012 - 2014 Clinical residency in the specialty "Ophthalmology" on the basis of the Russian Scientific Research Medical University. N.I. Pirogov (clinical base 15 GKB them O.M. Filatova)
- 2016 refresher courses: The use of lasers in ophthalmology (retinal pathology, eye injury), Moscow Research Institute of GB named after Helmholtz.
Area of professional interests:
Comprehensive examination of patients with refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), correction of all types of ametropia, diagnosis and treatment of infectious and allergic eye diseases, dry eye syndrome, early diagnosis and conservative treatment of glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and other types of vascular pathology fundus, ambulatory procedures (lacrimal lavage, removal of foreign bodies from the conjunctiva and cornea, etc.), surgical treatment of diseases of the eyelids, conjunctiva, apparatus for examining the organ of vision (computer perimetry, keratotopography, pachymetry, OCT, ultrasound, etc.), laser surgery of the retina.
Subconjunctival, parabulbar injections, the introduction of drugs into the subtenon space. Emergency eye care.
Participation in the development of a comprehensive treatment for patients with pathology of the retina and lens.
Professional achievements and recognition:
Participation in Russian and international ophthalmological conferences, conferences of young scientists.