Schulz Eugene Igorevich
Leading neuroradiologist in MRI and CT diagnostics
- Work experience:
- 6 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4; 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
Leading neuroradiologist in MRI and CT diagnostics of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system (benign and malignant diseases of the brain and spinal cord, neurodegenerative diseases, demyelinating diseases).
- In 2010 he graduated from the Russian State Medical University with a degree in medical business.
- In 2012, he graduated from full-time clinical residency with a degree in radiology at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after Acad. N.N. Burdenko
- In 2015, he graduated from the graduate school with a degree in radiation diagnostics, radiation therapy at the Research Institute of Neurosurgery named after Acad. N.N. Burdenko
Since 2015, he has been working as a neuroradiologist in the department of X-ray and radioisotope research methods of the Institute of Neurosurgery named after Acad. N.N. Burdenko
Professional Development and Achievements
Hirsch Index -3
Participant (including oral and poster presentations) of numerous Russian and international congresses and conferences.
- Member of the European Society of Neuroradiologists (ESNR)
- Member of the European Society of Radiologists (ECR)
- Member of the Russian Association of Radiologists (including a member of the Council of Young Scientists)
- Member of the National Society of Neuroradiologists
Author and co-author in more than 15 publications in various scientific journals
Lecturer at the training center General Electrics