Vishnevskaya Anna Vadimovna
- Work experience:
- 17 years
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
- 2006 - Russian National Research Medical Institute. N.I. Pirogov, Moscow, Faculty of Medicine, specialty - medical business, diploma with honors
- 2013 - Full-time residency, Institute of Surgery. A.V. Vishnevsky Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, specialty - radiology
- 2013 - Full-time postgraduate study, Institute of Surgery. A.V. Vishnevsky Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, specialty - radiation diagnostics and radiation therapy at the European School of Advanced Studies in radiology
- 2014 Galen Advanced Course, Abdominal Oncologic Imaging
- 2015 Galen Foundation Course, Neuroradiology
- 2015 ASKLEPIOS Course, Multimodality
- 2016 ASKLEPIOS Course, Imaging in Vascular Diseases
Testing the dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences.
The publication of three articles in peer-reviewed journals of the Higher Attestation Commission (2013-2016), eight works in the European online publication system (Electronic Presentation Online System, EPOS, 2014-2016)
Report at the European Congress of Radiologists "ECR-2014" (2014, Vienna, Austria).
Report at the European Congress of Radiologists “ECR-2016” (2016, Vienna, Austria).
Report of the VIII Nevsky Radiological Forum (2015, St. Petersburg, Russia).