Abramov Sergei Igorevich
Head of the Ophthalmology and Eye Microsurgery Clinic, ophthalmologist, laser surgeon
- Work experience:
- 16 years
- Academic degree:
- Medical category:
- Врач высшей категории
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2005 - graduated from the Russian State Medical University. N.I. Pirogov, specialty - pediatrician.
- 2005-2007 - 15 GKB them. O.M. Filatova, city residency, specialty - ophthalmologist. He passed a series of certification advanced training courses in cataract surgery, vitrectomy, refractive surgeries in Russia and Europe.
- 2012 - internships in an ophthalmic clinic in Switzerland (Basel).
- 2005 - 2012 - Ophthalmosurgeon of the vitreoretinal group GKB No. 15.
Area of professional interests:
He is a highly qualified ophthalmologist, owns all modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of various eye diseases. He specializes in refractive, cataract, and vitreoretinal surgery, and performs various types of abdominal ophthalmic surgery.
- He is the author of scientific papers and published scientific articles on cataract surgery, vitreoretinal pathology, refraction.
- In 2013, he successfully defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences.
- He is the author and co-author of patents for inventions and methods of surgical treatment.
- Book Monograph "Modern optometry and ophthalmoergonomics (selected lectures)" Abramov S.I., Ovechkin I.G., Pokrovsky D.F., Belikova E.I.
- Presentation: Laser correction of presbyopia using the PresbyMAX Hybrid method. Cornea 4. Diagnostics and Treatment. Moscow - 2020 S. I. Abramov Abramova S.S. Medvedeva Yu.A. Khasanova E.R. Seropyan K.G. Fadeeva V.A. Evstigneeva Yu.V. 2020.
- Report: The first experience of excimer laser penetrating keratoplasty. Cornea 4. Diagnostics and Treatment. Moscow - 2020 S. I. Abramov Abramova S.S. Medvedeva Yu.A. Khasanova E.R. Seropyan K.G. Fadeeva V.A. Evstigneeva Yu.V. 2020.
- Webinar: Schwind Excimer Laser Corneal Surgery: Modern Solutions to Known Problems S.I. Abramov 2020.
- Presentation: Micropulse laser treatment of glaucoma: to whom and when? Scientific and practical conference Modern view of the pathogenesis of glaucoma and its treatment. 2021.
- Outcomes of combined micropulse transscleral cyclophotocoagulation and phacoemulsification cataract surgery in patients with primary open angle glaucoma ESCRS 2021, Amsterdam, 2021.
Professional achievements and recognition:
- Member of the Russian Society of Ophthalmologists. Member of the Russian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Member of the American and European Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Member of the European Society of Vitreoretinal Surgeons. Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmologists.
- S.I. Abramov conducted more than twenty thousand refractive, cataract and vitreoretinal surgeries. He is fluent in cataract phacoemulsification techniques with implantation of artificial lenses, implantation of phakic refractive lenses, various methods of anti-glaucomatous operations, refractive laser operations, vitreoretinal surgery and reconstructive surgery for traumatic eye injuries.
Participation in programs:
- Air on the program "Doctor I" TVC New laser technologies for the treatment of glaucoma, 2020.
- Live Ether Mediametrix program "The Look of Dr. Kurenkov" Modern methods of glaucoma treatment. Micropulse technologies, 2021.
Akimov Valery Vasilievich