Chichkanova Tatyana Vladimirovna
- Work experience:
- 20 years
- Reception at:
- 1-й Колобовский пер. дом 4
He knows the method of ductography.
- Management of oncological and surgical patients in outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Individual selection of optimal treatment regimens for various forms of mastopathy.
- Performing minimally invasive and diagnostic procedures (diagnostic punctures, incisional biopsies).
- Surgical treatment of benign breast formations.
- Diagnosis, treatment, surgical aid, management of patients with purulent-inflammatory diseases of the mammary glands.
- Radiation diagnosis of breast diseases.
- In 1991 she graduated from the Moscow School of the Central Republican Hospital of the Ministry of Health of the RSFSR with a degree in nurse.
- In 2001, she graduated from Moscow State Medical and Dental University with a degree in General Medicine.
- From 2001 to 2002 She completed an internship in "Surgery" at the Department of Hospital Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine at Moscow State Medical and Dental University.
- In 2002, she passed professional retraining in the specialty "X-ray" at the Moscow State Medical-Dental University.
- In 2005, she underwent professional retraining in the specialty "Ultrasound Diagnostics" at the Faculty of Higher Professional Education GOU VPO RSMU.
- In 2007, she underwent professional retraining in the specialty "Oncology" at the Higher Educational Institution of Higher Educational Establishment of Higher Professional Education of the Russian State Medical University.
- In 2002, she passed the "Topical Improvement in Mammology" at the Mammological Dispensary of the Health Committee, Moscow.
- In 2004, the course "Comprehensive radiation diagnosis of breast diseases" was held on the basis of RMAPO.
- In 2005, she attended the course "Structural resonance electromagnetic therapy" at the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Federal Administration "Medbioextrem".
- In 2008, she underwent short-term advanced training in ensuring radiation safety during the operation of X-ray rooms, devices and during X-ray studies at the Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation.
Shashkina Yu. I.