Korolevskaya Ekaterina Alexandrovna
- Work experience:
- 18 years
- Medical category:
- Врач первой категории
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- She graduated from the Yaroslavl State Medical Academy in 2003 with a degree in General Medicine.
- She underwent clinical residency in 2003-2005 at the Department of Surgery of the FPK and PPSZ YAGMA, majoring in surgery.
- She received a primary specialization in the specialty of endoscopy at the Department of FPK and PPSZ YAGMA in 2005.
- In 2014, 1 qualification category in the specialty endoscopy was awarded.
- He has 11 years of experience in the department of "Operational and Diagnostic Endoscopy" in the Yaroslavl Regional Clinical Oncological Hospital.
Further education courses in Russia and abroad:
- In 2008, a thematic improvement course in endosonography was conducted at the Regional Diagnostic Center in Irkutsk.
- She underwent advanced training at the workplace in 2008 at the University Clinic of Niigata, Japan.
- She underwent further training in 2010 on the basis of the Federal State Institution “Moscow Cancer Research Institute named after P.A. Herzen. Improvement cycle "Diagnosis and treatment of malignant neoplasms"
- In 2012, she completed a course of improvement in bronchoscopy in the clinic of respiratory and allergic diseases Golnik, Slovenia.
- emergency endoscopy (stopping bleeding, removal of foreign bodies, etc.);
- removal of the gastrointestinal tract by methods of loop electroexcision and endoscopic mucosal resection;
- magnifying endoscopy, chromoscopy and more.
Area of professional interests:
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of benign and early forms of malignant tumors of the upper and lower parts of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Diagnosis, observation and treatment of reflux disease, Barrett's esophagus;
- Diagnosis of submucosal formations of the upper and lower parts of the gastrointestinal tract.
Annually participated in the organization of international and interregional conferences and training workshops.
Co-author of abstracts and articles in domestic and foreign print media.
Tatyana / 26.02.2020