Pavlikova Elena Yuryevna
- Work experience:
- 21 year
- Academic degree:
- Medical category:
- Врач высшей категории
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
- 2000 - MSMSU, faculty: General Medicine. Specialty: medical business.
- 2001 - NII SP named after N.V. Sklifosovsky, faculty: Internship. Specialty: radiology.
- 2011 - Continuing education courses (certification).
- 2014 - Continuing education (assignment of the highest category), Russian Scientific Center for X-ray Radiology.
- 2015 - Continuing education courses: thematic improvement “X-ray computed tomography in a multidisciplinary healthcare institution”, Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Compression.
Area of professional interests:
- X-ray studies in adults and children
- knowledge of methods of x-ray examination of the chest cavity, abdominal cavity, skeleton (both in a planned manner and according to emergency indications)
- contrast X-ray examination of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary and urinary systems (including RCH), fistulography
- X-ray analysis of organs and anatomical areas in standard and atypical projections
- determination of the need for special radiological studies, computed tomography, etc.
- differential diagnosis, compilation of the protocol of x-ray examination
- analysis of the X-ray room and reporting on the work.
2009 - defense of the PhD thesis on the topic “The Importance of the X-ray Method in Radiological Diagnosis of Postoperative Complications of Pancreatonecrosis”, Russian Scientific Center for Radiology.
Professional achievements and recognition:
He is the author of 37 publications, 6 of them in journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission and abstracts of reports - 11. Subjects of the main publications: X-ray diagnosis of pancreatic necrosis complications, diagnosis of obstructive jaundice.
Participation in 11 different scientific conferences (II International Congress Nevsky Radiological Forum 2005 “Science Clinic. St. Petersburg; XII Russian Gastroenterological Week, Moscow; city seminars“ Topical issues in the diagnosis and treatment of destructive complications of acute pancreatitis ”, Moscow, city scientific -practical conference in the Scientific Research Institute of the Joint Venture named after N.V. Sklifosovsky. Moscow; IV Congress of Moscow Surgeons "Emergency and Specialized Care". Moscow, 2011; XI Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual Issues of Interventional Radiology (X-ray Surgery)", Vladikavkaz , 2011; Conference "Interventional Radiology and Vascular Surgery in Oncology" on the basis of the Federal State Institution "Russian Scientific Center for Radiology and Surgical Technologies" of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia. St. Petersburg, 2011.
Member of the Moscow Association of Medical Radiologists and the Scientific and Practical Society of Emergency Physicians.