Gladyshev Alexander Alexandrovich
- Work experience:
- 20 years
- Academic degree:
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2001 - Moscow Medical Academy. THEM. Sechenov, specialty - medical business.
- 2003 - clinical residency in the specialty: "Oncology", GOU VPO MMA named after THEM. Sechenov on the basis of Moscow P.A. Herzen
- 2004 - advanced training courses in the specialty "Oncology: modern opportunities for early diagnosis and treatment of patients with malignant neoplasms" and "Endoscopy - general improvement"
- 2010 - professional retraining (primary specialization) in the specialty "Endoscopy" at the Russian Academy of Medical and Health Sciences on the basis of the Clinical Hospital named after S.P. Botkin
- 2015 - advanced training course in the specialty "Endoscopy"
- 2003 - 2014 - Researcher at the endoscopic department of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Moscow Oncological Institute named after P.A. Herzen. "
- 2010 - defended his thesis on the topic: “The method of combined video endolaryngeal treatment of patients with early cancer and laryngeal papillomatosis”.
Since 2014 - MRC "Clinic K + 31"
2003-2014 - Oncologist and endoscopist, Federal State Budgetary Institution Scientific Research Institute for Medical Sciences named after P.A. Herzen »
Mastery of the basic methods of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy:
- emergency endoscopy (stop bleeding from the upper gastrointestinal tract and bronchi, intubation by a bronchoscope, endoscopic tracheostomy);
- endobronchial ultrasonography and transbronchial puncture of neoplasms and mediastinal lymph nodes;
- endolaryngeal and endobronchial surgery (argon plasma coagulation, laser destruction, electroresection and PDT) for benign and malignant neoplasms of the larynx, trachea and bronchi;
- stenting of the trachea, bronchi and esophagus with self-healing stents;
- loop electroexcision of polypous neoplasms of the gastrointestinal tract;
- percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (CHEG);
11.2007 - St. MariannaUniversitySchoolofMedicine, Tokyo, Japan (endobronchial ultrasonography and transbronchial puncture of neoplasms and mediastinal lymph nodes; endobronchial surgery and stenting in case of tumor and cicatricial stenosis of the respiratory tract);
03.03.2009 - Warsaw, Poland (short course on autofluorescence laryngo-bronchoscopy and other modern methods for diagnosing precancerous changes and early cancer of the larynx, trachea and bronchi);
05/05/2012 - UniversityClinicofRespiratoryandAllergicDiseases, Golnik, Slovenia (endobronchial ultrasonography, transbronchial puncture of mediastinal neoplasms, endoscopic therapy and surgery of precancer and early airway cancer).
The author of more than 30 printed scientific publications, including in foreign publications, participation in Russian and international conferences and symposia on endoscopy and oncology.
Co-author of two chapters: “Methods of intraluminal endoscopic treatment of patients with precancer, early and stenotic cancer of the digestive tract and respiratory tract” and “Tumors of the respiratory tract” in the Atlas of video endoscopic intraluminal operations in clinical oncology, Moscow, Practical medicine, 2015; medical technology “Endoscopic fluorescence diagnostics and photodynamic therapy with alasens in case of recurrent airway papillomatosis”, 2012. There is a patent for invention No. 2486932 "A method for the treatment of cavernous hemangioma of the respiratory tract", 2013
Nina S. / 06.01.2021
Ilya Filimonov / 15.09.2019
Nailya Stroganceva / 08.02.2016
Victor / 29.01.2016