Fedorov Eugene Dmitrievich
Chief Consultant for Endoscopy, Endoscopist Surgeon
- Work experience:
- 40 years
- Academic degree:
- Doctor of Sciences, PhD, professor
- Medical category:
- Врач высшей категории
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр. 4
Motto: Aliis inserviendo ardesco - Shining for others I flush!
- 1975-1978 Khabarovsk state honey. Institute, Faculty of Medicine.
- 1978 - 1981 2nd Moscow Order of Lenin state honey. Institute named after N.I. Pirogova, lay down. faculty; medical business. Honors degree.
- 1981 - 1982 Moscow City Clinical Hospital No. 31, internship in surgery (mentors: A.A. Grinberg, V.Ya. Mints).
- 1987 Research Institute of Coloproctology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Moscow). Colonoscopy internship (mentors: V.P. Strekalovsky, M.V. Belyaev).
- 1991 and 1992 Intselspital, University of Bern (A. Halter); Clinic of Interlaken (A. Baumgartner); Clinic Aarberg (K. Kleiber) (Switzerland) Gastrointestinal endoscopy and laparoscopic surgery.
- 1993 Spohn Clinic, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA (D.Coleman); Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA (J. Bercy) Laparoscopic surgery.
- 1997 Clinic RehtsderIsar of the University of Munich, Germany (M. Klassen, T. Rösch, H.-D. Allescher). Endoscopic surgery.
- 2005 DigestiveDiseaseCenter, Charleston, South Carolina, USA (P. Cotton, R. Howes). Diagnostic and operative endoscopy.
- 2007 Shouya University, Yokohama, Japan (Sh. Kudo, H. Inoue, H. Kashida). Diagnostic and operative endoscopy.
- 2009 RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova. Department of Surgery and Endoscopy Primary specialization in the specialty "Endoscopy"
- 2014 "Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education". Refresher course "Endoscopy"
- 1978-1981 Research Institute of Proctology, Ministry of Health of the RSFSR (V.D. Fedorov); Department of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation. Honey. brother
- 1982 - present time: State Clinical Hospital No. 31 of Moscow. Emergency surgeon (until 1992); Further, an endoscopist surgeon and a clinical head of the operative endoscopy department.
- 1982 - present time: 2nd MOLGMI, then RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova. Department of Hospital Surgery No. 2 with PNLI of Surgical Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (Yu.I. Gallinger, S. A. Chernyakevich, Yu. M. Pantsyrev, S. G. Shapovalyants) M.Ns; Senior Researcher since 1989; since 1997; Chief Researcher since 2003
- 2007 - present time: FFM Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov and lay down. Faculty of RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova. Head elective course of operative endoscopy
- 2011 - present time: PJSC Clinic "K + 31" Chief Consultant for Endoscopy; endoscopist surgeon
The main areas of practical activity:
- Esophagoscopy, including oral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) and tumor removal with tunnel access since 2012.
- Gastroduodenoscopy, including stopping gastrointestinal bleeding since 1982; early diagnosis and removal of polyps, early cancer by endoscopic mucosal resection (ERSO) with submucosal dissection since 2006;
- Endoscopic surgery of the bile ducts and pancreas, including ERCP, EPST since 1982, stenting of ducts since 1987
- Enteroscopy is diagnostic and therapeutic. including video capsule since 2003, balloon-assisted since 2007
- Colonoscopy, including early diagnosis and removal of polyps and early cancer by ERSO with dissection since 2009.
- Routine and emergency laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic cholecystectomy since 1992; appendectomy since 1993.
The author of more than 160 full-fledged publications, including ( co) editor of the Guide to Endoscopic Ultrasonography, translation and editing of the 1st Russian edition of Endoscopic Terminology, co-author of 8 monographs, including 4 in English, 1 reference book, 6 methodical recommendations and manuals for doctors, 4 educational works. Co-author of 2 x patents and 3 x software certificates.
Ivanova E.V., Tikhomirova E.V., Larichev S.E., Yudin O.I., Mikhaleva L.M., Bolikhov K.V., Fedorov E.D. Ulcers of the small intestine anastomosis as a source of bleeding in patients with resection of the small intestine in the anamnesis. Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2018; (4):30-36.
E. Ivanova, E. Tikhomirova, K. Bolikhov, O. Yudin, E. Fedorov. Anastomotic ulceration as a source of obscure GI bleeding in patients after small bowel resection. Endoscopy, 2018. 50. Georg Thieme Verlag. Germany. eP056:151.
Pedagogical and social activities:
(Co) organizer of annual congresses and refresher courses on endoscopy as part of the Russian Gastroenterological Week since 1997; RENDO congresses since 2002; annual Russian-Japanese seminars with live video broadcasting since 1998; The first course of OMED (World Organization of Endoscopy) with live video broadcasting in 1998. Lecturer and expert of training seminars and workshops on endocopic surgery.
Full member of the Russian Endoscopic Society (RENDO) since 1997; currently - deputy. chairman and gene. secretary. Member of the World Organization of Digestive Endoscopy (WEO) since 1998; member of the WEO documentation and standardization working group. Member of the American Society of Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) since 2005. Member of the Editorial Board of the journals Clinical Endoscopy, Endoscopic Surgery, and Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology.
Laureate of the Moscow City Hall prize in the field of healthcare (1996), four times Laureate of the prize 2 N.I. Pirogova, then the Russian State Medical University for the best research work (1989, 1996, 2005 and 2008), was awarded the badge "Excellence in Health Care" (2006). Two-time champion of Russia in endoscopy (St. Petersburg, 2012, 2014). Winner of the World Endoscopy Championship (Washington, 2015)
- June 2021 - "Modern endoscopic techniques in the diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of neoplasms of the jejunum and ileum". Seleznev D.E., Yudin O.I., Bachurin A.N., Fedorov E.D. VIII "Congress of Moscow Surgeons: Innovation and Practice. New reality", Moscow.