Lebedeva Olga Vladimirovna
Ophthalmologist, Laser Surgeon
- Work experience:
- 11 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2010 - Russian State Medical University. N.I. Pirogov, specialty - medical business.
- 2011 - Russian State Medical University. N.I. Pirogov, clinical internship, specialty - ophthalmology.
- 2013 - Russian State Medical University. N.I. Pirogov, clinical residency, specialty - ophthalmology.
- Has a certificate on the use of lasers in ophthalmology.
Member of the Russian Society of Ophthalmologists, Member of the Russian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (RSCRS), Member of the European Society of Ophthalmologists, Member of the All-Russian Glaucoma Society.
A regular participant in Russian and international ophthalmological conferences.
Area of professional interests:
Comprehensive examination of patients with refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), a comprehensive examination of patients with cataracts, vitreoretinal pathology, correction of all types of ametropia, diagnosis and treatment of infectious and allergic eye diseases, early diagnosis, conservative and other types of treatment for glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration , diabetic retinopathy and other types of ocular fundus vascular pathology, surgical treatment of eyelid pathologies, conjunctiva, OCT, ultrasound, emergency eye care, retinal laser coagulation, laser surgery of secondary cataract.
Kochkin Rudolf Alekseevich / 23.09.2014
Agapova Elena / 26.09.2014
Gennady Likhachev / 06.04.2016