Mebonia Sofia Teymurazovna
Functional Diagnostic Doctor
- Work experience:
- 15 years
- Reception at:
- ул. Лобачевского, дом 42, стр.4
- 2006 - Moscow Medical Academy I.M.Sechenova; specialty - medical business.
- 2007 - Clinical internship at the Department of Faculty Therapy No. 1 L.F. MMA named after I.M.Sechenova specialty therapy.
- 2008 - professional retraining at the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education MMA named after IM Sechenov, specializing in Ultrasound Diagnostics.
- 2009 - professional retraining at the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Russian State Medical University with a degree in Functional Diagnostics.
- 2009 - continuing education at the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education MMA named after I.M.Sechenov on the cycle of the Technical University "Echocardiography"
- 2012 - advanced training in the GBOU DPO RMAPO for therapy.
Professional achievements and recognition:
Member of Russian congresses, conferences and symposia with international participation in cardiology.
Area of professional interests:
Functional diagnostics: ECG, echocardiography with dopplerography, Holter ECG monitoring, SMAD, stress tests: spiroergometry, treadmill test, VEM, stress echocardiography, study of peripheral circulation reserves. Investigation of the function of external respiration (including spirography, determination of lung volumes using bodyplethysmography, assessment of diffusion capacity of the lungs, bronchodilation response, etc.)